Sunday, December 30, 2007

【米国・アイドルのたまご】 I love American Idols ^o^



A lot of people believe that I just love Japanese and Mexican Idols, but that impression is very far from the true...

I love Idols who are cute, tender and gentle without paying attention to their nationalities. ^^

I don't like that kind of female singers who love the scandal and the wild life style, even if those singers are Japanese. :P

But, when I saw that an amateur American singers' unit start the rough and long way for become an Idol, I just can admire them. ^-^



L・O・V・E LOVELY CHECK!x3 ^o^

No comments:

Hello! Wota is written by Christian Hernandez. Licentiate in Latin American Literature and Master in Psychology by the Autonomous University of Mexico State. Graduate student from the Master of Asian and African Studies, speciality Japan, by El Colegio de México. Former scholarship holder from The Japan Fundation in Mexico and the Japan Student Services Organization. Check out my blog. Follow me in FaceBook or add me to your friends in mixi.